top of page

Arm Stabilizers for Drawing/Painting

Arm supports or stabilizers are products that typically attach to a work surface and are adjustable. Essentially, they are armrests that attach to a work surface. There are several different types that adjust to a variety of heights and positions.

Arm Rest.PNG
Arm Support.jpg
bottom of page